Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Wonderful Birthday Week

So I've decided that I basically have the greatest life ever! My birthday was last Sunday, on June 7th, but I've been celebrating it since Saturday. I FINALLY went to The Garden house with my two good friends Kari and Whitney. The food was amazing, I highly recommend it! Then we went to see local "celebrity" Corbin Allred play at The Grind. It was awesome, and he even sang Happy Birthday to me! Then on my actual birthday Kari made amazing Creme Brule French Toast and we had Whit and Ty come over to help us eat it. Then after church we all went down to Kanarraville and hiked. It's still a bit too cold to spend much time in the water! We managed to escape the hike with only a few minor injuires and mishaps. Then on Monday, to continue with the birthday celebration, I had the opportunity to go and exercise with Sione and Filipe from The Biggest Loser! For three glorious days I get to work out with them! It has been awesome! I have to fight every second to not show how starstruck I am! They are two of the nicest guys you will meet (Corbin Allred is too, actually) and their workouts kick my butt! I only have one more day left with them, I'm more then a little sad about it. But all in all, it's been a pretty great birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment